Department of Molecular Oncology
Lilac Insights Pvt. Ltd.
Dr Shivaji Kashinath Jadhav
301-302 Rupa Solitaire Premises Co-Op Society Ltd.
Sector-1, Building A-1, Millennium Business Park MIDC
Navi Mumbai 400710, Maharashtra.
- HIV Virology
- Mucosal biology and clinical virology
- My Career Goal is to conduct innovative and translational infectious disease research focuses on host-pathogen interactions and immune monitoring leading to therapeutic intervention.
- I have graduated in Microbiology from Karnataka Science College and Post graduation in Biotechnology from Karnataka University, Dharwad and I have completed PhD in Biochemistry (Molecular Virology) from University of Mumbai and I have carried out is Molecular research from National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health [NIRRH] Indian Council of Medical Research, (ICMR) Parel Mumbai.
- I have worked extensively on HIV/ AIDS over a decade on Human immune deficiency virus (HIV) Viral Variants, Virus compartmentalisation in Blood and Urogenital Secretions and their Association with Pathogenesis.
- His research on HIV diversity has significantly contributed in understanding the transmission and Pathogenesis of HIV.
- He is Ad hoc Reviewer for Scientific Journals like International Journal of HIV/AIDS, Journal of HIV/AIDS Research and Palliative care, Journal of HIV/AIDS Research & Therapy, International Journal of HIV /AIDS