320 Wakara Way Salt Lake City,
Hereditary cancer genetics Genetic testing Genetic counseling
- Cyclin: A protein specified by maternal mRNA in sea urchin eggs that is destroyed at each cleavage division.
- A multifunctional Urechis caupo protein, PAPS synthetase, has both ATP sulfurylase and APS kinase activities.
- Developmental characterization of the gene for laminin alpha-chain in sea urchin embryos.
- Clinical significance of large rearrangements in BRCA1 and BRCA2.
- A comprehensive laboratory-based program for classification of variants of uncertain significance in hereditary cancer genes.
- Incidence of BRCA1 and BRCA2 non-founder mutations in patients of Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
- Exceptions to the Rule: Case Studies in the Prediction of Pathogenicity for Genetic Variants in Hereditary Cancer Genes.
- Increased Identification of Candidates for High-Risk Breast Cancer Screening Through Expanded Genetic Testing.