Ain Shams University
28C Opera city, Sheikh Zayed, Giza, Egypt.
Respiratory medicine; Airway diseases; Interstitial lung diseases; Respiratory infections; Tuberculosis; Sleep related breathing disorders; Mechanical ventilation; Intervention all bronchology; Occupational lung diseasrs.
- Dr. Hesham Atef Abdel Halim, MD is an assistant professor of pulmonary medicine at Ain Shams University.
- He completed his MD in the faculty of medicine Ain Shams University.
- Dr. Hesham is an author for many published original research articles as well as review articles and case reports.
- He works as a reviewer for several international and regional journals.
- Dr. Hesham is also an Editorial Board member for several international journals.