Feinberg School of Medicine.
251 E. Huron St., F5-704,
Chicago, IL 60611.
- Cerebral blood flow
- Cerebral physiology
- Cerebral pharmacology
- Circulatory arrest
- Post-craniotomy hypertension
- Awake craniotomy
- John F. Bebawy, MD is an Associate Professor of Anesthesiology & Neurological Surgery at Northwestern University.
- His clinical and research interests and expertise relate to Neuroanesthesia, with a focus on interventions that affect cerebral blood flow and cerebrovascular hemodynamics.
- Dr. Bebawy completed his Anesthesiology residency and Neurosurgical Anesthesiology fellowship training at Northwestern in 2008, where he is currently faculty and Associate Director of the Neurosurgical Anesthesiology Fellowship Program.
- He is a member of many national and international societies for the advancement of Neurosurgical Anesthesiology, has published widely on various topics in the field, and has spoken at many meetings throughout the world on areas within his expertise.
- Dr. Bebawy is devoted and committed to the betterment of patient safety through individualized and compassionate clinical care, as well as through his contribution to the scientific community.