Journal of Body Fluids
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Body fluids can be explored through a variety of approaches, including: medical history; gender, feminist and queer history; history of the body; and history of sexuality.
Journal of Body Fluids is an open accesspeer reviewed journal that accepts and publishes papers which will explore bodily fluids and/or the ancient body, building upon material, literary or anthropological sources, from Homer to Late Antiquity and the early Byzantine period, in the form of original Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials.
It acts as a platform for research investigators, to share their contributions throughout the world.
Outlook of the journal has been mentioned below, for more queries, contact us at [email protected]
- Blood plasma
- Blood serum
- Gastric juice
- Interstitial fluid
- Intracellular fluid
- Blood fluids identification methods
- Serum Fluids level
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Levels
- Prediction of Body Fluids
- True body fluids
- Body fluids Testing datasets
- Network-based method
- Body fluid loss
- Metabolic profiling of body fluids
- Uncommon body fluids
- Body fluid cytology
- Body Fluid Compartments
- Body fluid proteomics
- Body fluid distribution
- body-fluid homeostasis
- Body Fluid Degradomics
- Alternative Body Fluids Analysis
- simulated body fluid
- Modelling of fluid–structure interaction
- Body Cavity Fluids
- Body fluids biomarkers
- Tissue-Specific body fluidds
- Cancer Biomarkers in Body fluids
- Body fluid management
- Body fluids in diseases
- Urine Metabolism
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics