Journal of Advanced Cytology
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Advanced Cytology encourages the publication of inventive and advanced research work which focus on the aspects of cytology to increase knowledge and understanding of etiology diagnosis and management of human disease.
JC accepts andpublish the most important and reliable source of information about the discoveries and current developments in the form of Research, Review, Literature Review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials, in all the area of Cytology which includes Clinical and Diagnostic Cytology.
It aims to maintain a medium for the research investigators, scholars and medical practitioners to submit and exchange the knowledge gained, globally.
JCY proposed a few keywords, that suit the scope of the journal, but not strictly limited to these keywords. If you have any queries, send us an email to [email protected]
- Cell Physiology
- Cell Adhesion
- Cell Differentation
- Cell Growth
- Cell Signalling
- Cell Staining
- Cellular Physiology
- Immuno Cytochemistry
- Microscopy Techniques
- Pap smear
- Stem Cell Cytology
- Ultrastructural Study
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics