Ph.D (Crop cultivation and Farming System)
+92-3009304952, 3339887525, +92-0932-332478
P/O Dargai Malakand Division (KPK )
- Abiotic stresses
- Green house emission gases
- Cereal crops
- Climate change
- Heat stress
- My name is Shah Fahad, and I am currently in Huazhong Agriculture University Wuhan China doing my post doctorate. My major is Agronomy and environmental physiology. I am a very individualistic person who has a gift for figuring out how people who are different can work together productively.
- Also, because I am driven by her talents, I can constantly investigate the “how’s”, and “why’s” of a given situation which would be very beneficial to not only myself, but other people who want to work in the field of Agriculture.
- This is a very competitive world, and what I believe to be the most difficult thing for me would have to be my peers who are all working very hard trying to earn a degree that would later pay off in life. However, because I am a futuristic person I know that my life has a deep meaning and purpose.
- The reason is because my goals and aspirations motivate me to keep moving forward, and to get something extraordinary in the field of Agronomy and environmental physiology. It’s so funny to me, because the tension that I feel when a deadline is fast approaching forces me to concentrate on the right activities, discard irrelevant information, and not waste time on intriguing distractions.