Department of Family Medicine.
PAI Type Fake,
Family Medicine Campus.
- Translation of scales
- international comparison of attitudes
- Dr. Tamer Edirne is the director of the Family Medicine Department in Pamukkale University, Medical School, Denizli, Turkey.
- He is involved in under- and postgraduate medical education, research and clinical practice.
- He received his medical degree from Gazi University, Ankara, and completed his family medicine residency at the Research and Education Hospital in Ä°zmir.
- Dr. Tamer Edirne is head of the family medicine residency program at his medical school as Associated Professor and his lectures contain several topics about family practice philosophy, primary care research basics and patient- centered primary care.
- His research has included papers, abstracts and book chapters concerning family medicine, domestic violence, complementary and alternative medicine and adolescent motherhood.
- He is serving as an editorial member of African Journal of Microbiology Research and as expert reviewer for journals like Family Medicine, International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics, BMC Journal of Complementary and Alternative Medicine, International Journal of Nursing Practice, International Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology and International Journal of Educational Research and Reviews.
- Dr. Tamer Edirne is a member to medical associations like Turkish Medical Association, Turkish Family Medicine Association, WONCA Europe, EGPRN and EURACT.